2019 Queensland University of Technology International College scholarships and awards
English Language and Pathway Scholarships
Queensland University of Technology International College offers two types of scholarships for commencing students from selected countries:
25-50% English Language Concessions (General English and EAP programs) and
25% Pathway Scholarships(Foundation and Diploma programs).
All the countries, which are eligible for the scholarships or concessions are listed below:
- 25-50% English Language Concessions are available for prospective students from Latin America, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Eligibility criteria and application process for this scholarship
- Scholarship is for tuition fee only.
- Scholarship is awarded automatically on university application.
- Minimum duration to be eligible for this scholarship is 10 weeks of General English studies.
- QUT will send the scholarship approval on a separate letter after the offer letter is issued.
- Scholarship is not available for repeating students.
- Scholarship is available to both onshore and offshore students.
- 25% Pathway Scholarships are available for prospective students from China, Colombia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Taiwan and Vietnam.
Eligibility criteria and application process for this Scholarship
- The personal statement must be written by the student and contains maximum of 500 words. The students must explain how they intend to be successful in their studies in QUT and how this scholarship will be beneficial to them.
- The scholarship applications must be lodged at least four weeks prior to the course start dates.
- Scholarship is available to both onshore and offshore students, but their previous qualification must be obtained offshore.
- This grant is only available to new students.
- This grant is not available to repeating students.
The Pathway Scholarship recipients will be invited to attend an official scholarship ceremony and will receive a certificate.